1959 Jack Meiselman located in Racquet Club East, easy walk to fabled and renovated Riviera as well as the old Palm Springs Racquet Club that will hopefully open soon and just a jaunt to downtown PS, the design district and more. Updated systems, plumbing, electrical, new windows and doors, new porcelain tile flooring, stainless steel appliances and custom lighting around dramatic fireplace. Practically a new house, new garage doors, new fencing, all tucked away in a very sexy neighborhood, re-plastered and tiled pool, re-designed low maintenance desert landscape, gorgeous modern vanities and sinks in the baths, stunning mountain views! Super clean lines on this amazing 1959 piece of mid century modern architecture, own some great palm springs history today. More pics coming soon.
Get New Listings!!!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Golf Course living in PS! Beautiful home in ESCENA by Lennar, 3bd/4ba built in 2004, sits nicely of the 6th tee with no errant golf balls! Only asking 425K!
- Stylish Little Tuscany Mid Century-ish compound, recently renovated, excellent vacation rental options, gigantic lot with room to spread out.
- WEXLER SOLD in Movie Colony!
- Charlie Farrell Movie Colony ESTATE!
- Hugh Kaptur Stunner !
- Stunning WEXLER in Little Tuscany, gorgeous and elegant in every way..amazing modern property for the purveyor of mid century modern.
- 267,631 hits