Magnificent and Historic Trousdale in the highly sought after Tahquitz River Estates neighborhood, built in 1949 by Paul Trousdale and across the street from Palm Springs original Trousdale home. Greeted by double door entry, front loaded courtyard pool with terrazzo floors, walls of glass and memorizing western views captivate your every sense! Inside the history doesn’t stop, marble retrieved and incorporated into fireplace plus master and guest bath original from Nixon high school and brought in by original owners. 2800 sq foot of living space including built in library, wet-bar, formal dining room, maid’s quarters, terrazzo floors in entry with Hollywood regency theme throughout. Outdoor pool bath and lush grounds complete this estate, updated kitchen and 2 car garage. By appointment only to qualified buyers to see this piece of Palm Springs history.
Get New Listings!!!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Golf Course living in PS! Beautiful home in ESCENA by Lennar, 3bd/4ba built in 2004, sits nicely of the 6th tee with no errant golf balls! Only asking 425K!
- Stylish Little Tuscany Mid Century-ish compound, recently renovated, excellent vacation rental options, gigantic lot with room to spread out.
- WEXLER SOLD in Movie Colony!
- Charlie Farrell Movie Colony ESTATE!
- Hugh Kaptur Stunner !
- Stunning WEXLER in Little Tuscany, gorgeous and elegant in every way..amazing modern property for the purveyor of mid century modern.
- 267,631 hits