Foreclosure sale in prestigious Indian Canyons subdivision. Designed in 1971 by John Curranci with input from Architect Stan Sackley, this is an entertainers dream house. This mid century, architectural designed pool home epitomizes desert indoor/outdoor living. Bronze covered front doors invite you into the elegant sunken living room, surrounded by walls of glass. Living room has wet bar & dramatic double-sided fireplace. Formal dining room. Spacious outdoor covered lanai featuring a waterfall fountain & large gas fireplace. Impressive front loaded black bottom pool with large patio area. Enjoy watching movies with friends & family in the expansive media room. The master retreat features extensive closet space, soaking tub, shower & double vanity. Each of the guest bedrooms are en-suite. Amazing south & west mountain views from the courtyard pool area. Covered 2 car carport.
Listing # 21466618DA 444 East Santiago Way , Palm Springs CA 92264 Active 12/02/2012 DOM/CDOM: 1/1
$389,900 (LP) Beds: 3 Baths: 4.00 (1 3 0 0) Sq Ft: 2,435 Lot Sz: 0
LP/Sq Ft: $160.12 Area: (334) Palm Springs South End Yr Blt: 1973 Yr Blt Src: Assessor
Get New Listings!!!
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Brian’s Real Estate Blogs
- Stylish Little Tuscany Mid Century-ish compound, recently renovated, excellent vacation rental options, gigantic lot with room to spread out.
- WEXLER SOLD in Movie Colony!
- Charlie Farrell Movie Colony ESTATE!
- Hugh Kaptur Stunner !
- Incredible Smoketree Ranch offering, Walt Disney's original location for disneyland, now home to the exclusive members of this 93 home ranch club in South Palm Springs. A truley spectacular setting with world class golf and tennis amenities and ample room to spread out and enjoy the hiking and horespback that is famous in the desert. 1.7M 4bd/2ba on over an acre of grounds.
- Incredible Buff and Hensman in Las Palmas Heights, 6900sq foot, over and acre lot, VIEWS, ARCHITECTURE, BLISS...RARE super property in PS fit for a king;)
- 268,270 hits